Satin Wedding Dresses
- Sexy Plunging Spaghetti Lace Bridal Gown With Cathedral Train
- Modest Satin Elegant Long Sleeve Wedding Gown With Cathedral Train And Buttons
- Mermaid High Neck Satin Applique Sleeveless Sweep Train Wedding Dresses
- Floor-Length Ball Gown Appliqued Scoop Neck 3-4 Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- 3-4 Sleeve Satin A-Line Dress With Bateau Neckline
- A-Line Floor-Length Off-The-Shoulder Lace-Up Satin Dress
- Sexy Satin A-line Spaghetti Bridal Gown with Ruching and Applique
- Off-the-shoulder Criss Cross Illusion Satin Wedding Dress With Illusion Keyhole Back And Buttons
- A-Line Half-Sleeve Long High Neck Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace
- Scoop-Neck Lace 3/4 Length Sleeve A-Line Satin Wedding Dress With Corset Back
- A-Line Floor-Length Bateau-Neck Illusion-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Beading And Pleatings
- Cap Sleeve Bateau Neckline With Elegant Satin Wedding Dress With V-back And Sash Details
- V-Neck A-Line Satin Dress With Low-V Back and Pleats
- Elegant Satin Sheath With Deep-V Back
- Bateau Neck Sleeveless A-Line Satin Dress With Lace Appliques
- Ball Gown Long Strapless Sleeveless Satin Dress With Waist Jewellery
- A-Line V-Neck Appliqued 3-4 Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- Maxi V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Sweep Train Lace Satin Dress
- A-Line Sleeveless Tea-Length Bateau-Neck Satin Wedding Dress With Broach
- Jewel-Neck Satin A-Line Gown With Illusive Lace Back And Cap Sleeves
- Queen Anne Neck Beaded Wedding Dress With Chapel Train
- Sassy Satin Sweetheart Mermaid Dress With Court Train
- Sleeveless V-neck With Button Details And V-back Tulle A-line Wedding Dress
- Mermaid Tea-Length Scoop Sleeveless Cap Bat Organza Dress
- V-Neck A-Line Pleated Bridal Gown With Low-V Back And Brush Train
- Mermaid V-neck Sleeveless Gown With Buttons And Open Back
- A-Line Floor-Length Sweetheart Cap Satin Court Train Lace-Up Back Side Draping Dress
- Sleeveless Tea-Length Satin Wedding Dress With Sash And Off-The-Shoulder Neck
- Long Sleeves Elegant Dress With Illusion Back
- Off-the-shoulder Sheath Elegant Satin Wedding Gown With Tiers And V-back
- Style Lacy Bodice Satin Gown With Pockets And Bow
- V-Neck Empire Sleeveless Deep-V Back Sheath Long Satin Wedding Dress
- Half Sleeve Lace Top Long Mermaid Dress with Crystal Detailing
- Mermaid Floor-Length Spaghetti Illusion Satin Dress With Beading And Bow
- A-Line Ball Gown Tea-Length V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Jacket Chiffon Tulle Lace Sequins Organza Satin Dress
- Simple Sleeveless Plunging Stain Gown With Illusion Deep V-back And Lace
- Vintage A Line Off-the-shoulder Satin Tea-length Sleeveless Wedding Dress with Criss Cross and Ruching
- Bohemian Bateau Satin and Lace Two Piece Floor-length Short Sleeve Wedding Dress with Pleats
- V-neck Tulle Satin A Line Ball Gown Floor-length Sleeveless Wedding Dress
- A-Line Ball Gown Tea-Length Scoop 3-4 Sleeve Long Sleeve Beading Jacket Chiffon Tulle Lace Sequins Organza Satin Dress
- Stunning Strapless Tiered Dress With Crystal Embellished Belt
- Jeweled Neck Cap Sleeve A-line Satin Wedding Dress With Lace Bodice
- Sheath High-Neck Long Sleeveless Appliqued Wedding Dress With Beading
- Sleeveless Satin Angelic Ball Gown With Bow Sash
- Bateau Neck Cap Sleeve Mermaid Satin Wedding Dress With Ruching
- Gorgeous Scalloped Neck Satin A-line Gown With Lace Sleeves
- Long Satin Sleeveless Dress With Lace Bodice
Satin Wedding Dresses
On that big day, the one you’ve been dreaming of your whole life, the formality of satin lights up a room with its own luster that looks good under any type of lighting, natural or artificial, making it a very photogenic fabric. This mesmerizing quality gives satin a sense of classiness that is missing in dresses made from cheaper materials.
Slightly heavy, yet cool enough, satin wedding dresses can be worn during any season. Satin leaves a soft and cool sensation against the skin, for both the bride and anyone who touches her. Other fabrics are known to make hissing, chaffing sounds with any movement, yet satin remains silent and stately.
Satin does have its downside; the main one being that it stains easily. Just a drop of water alone can create a stain on quality satin. And cleaning satin is an expensive undertaking. However, considering that satin wedding dresses will be worn only once, this drawback isn’t a serious concern for a bride.
It is important to understand that there are a variety of different types of satin differing in how much they weigh and how much light they reflect. Duchess satin or cathedral satin is heavier and is used for satin wedding dresses that have tight corset tops and long trains. Chameuse and crepe backed satin is more lightweight and floats around the figure.
Satin wedding dresses can be made from different fibers and are most often woven from what is called bridal satin, made from silk or polyester fibers. Silk satin has a more natural shine, drapes over the figure most elegantly, and is cooler on the body. However, it is more prone to wrinkling and creasing. Polyester satin is more difficult to wrinkle, has a heavier feel, and is more stain resistant.
Our store has a wide variety of satin dresses to choose from. With the purpose of looking for something that floats with an ethereal draping quality, silk satin would be a good choice. Want to desire a more structured dress with trains and layers? Then polyester satin is the way to go.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (204)Satin Wedding Dresses
By Jessica Maples
Beautiful Vintage tea-length wedding dress! Blush pink is definitely more sheer than I would like but the seller was up front about that. I ordered the dress and slip and the seller sent me the swatch for free.so sweet!
Alex takes the effort to walk through the dress-making process with you step-by-step, responds promptly to messages and provides great advice on which fabrics could work. Much appreciated!
By Melanie Kuzda
I got the lace dress today. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for shipping it fast and packaging it safely so it wouldn't get wet or damaged. I'm very happy. God bless.
These dresses came exactly as it looked in the photos, actually they were much prettier than we imagined!! they are the perfect length for us. I can't wait to see my nieces wearing these at our wedding!!!
By Eleni Meligkari
The dress was excellent once again!! It flows perfectly :-) Communication with Mary was pleasant and timely. It shipped on time and I could not be happier! I would definitely recommend her.
By Celia Winterhalter
By Katie Stouffer
The dress is SPECTACULAR! It fits like a dream and is so comfortable. Thank you so much!
By Allison DEmmyrjian
Cindy is an absolutely incredible designer! She is so sweet and so attentive to detail. She emailed me several times to ask me for measurements and was so understanding when I told her I was losing weight, so I wanted to be able to adjust the dress later if I needed to. She literally sewed the dress so that I would be able to adjust it as I lose weight. And the dress looks AMAZING. When I got it, I put it on, twirled around...I couldn't believe how wonderful it looked. Exactly like the photo. She is so talented and I'm so grateful she agreed to make this dress for me. I'm going to have her make another dress for me later this summer. THANKS CHARLENE!!!
By Stephanie Lumpiesz
Thank you so much for making sure I got my dress in time for my wedding. It looked and felt great!!
By Adrienne Warren
My dress arrived today (much earlier than expected!) and it is absolutely perfect!! I was stunned with the quality of the fabric and the lace. It is beautifully constructed and above and beyond what I even imagined or hoped for. I'm so looking forward to wearing this on my wedding day.
Mary was wonderful to work with, very prompt in her responses to messages and question--everything a bride needs to feel reassured.
I couldn't recommend it enough :)
THANK YOU, Mireia for everything. I will send you photos from the wedding day in Scotland!
By Jessica Toltin
This website is genius because of the feature custom sizing option. I never ever found a dress that fits me so well.
This dress not only fits me great but I do not even need to wear a corset inside to look slim, the dress has sliming effect itself.
I loved my dress and the color was perfect exactly what I was looking for if I have one complaint it would be that the dress was to long and I
By Amanda Compton
The dress is perfect! The quality is great! I finally find my dream dress!! Thank you!
By C C
I absolutely love my dress!! This was my first purchase on this shop and I was a little nervous about it, but I'm so pleased. I asked for a custom size as I am very petite and it arrived exactly as I'd requested.
Email responses were quick and it also arrived a lot sooner than I expected. It was so much better value than the bridal shops on the high street!
Thank you so much :)
Item was just as described and fit perfectly! I love it! Only slight downside is that the length is a little long which it was my fault with measurement. But other than that which really isn't a big deal it is great :)
This dress is so beautiful! Looks exactly as pictured, and custom made! Pleasure to communicate with. Very happy with this purchase!
- View more