Satin Wedding Dresses
- Style Lacy Bodice Satin Gown With Pockets And Bow
- A Line Celebrity T-shirt Short Sleeve Maternity Wedding Dress
- A-Line Floor-Length V-Neck Cap-Sleeve Corset-Back Satin Dress With Appliques
- Ball-Gown Lace Jewel Sleeveless Floor-Length Satin Wedding Dress With Lace-Up Back And Bow
- V-Neck Illusion Long Sleeve A-Line Satin Appliqued Plus Size Wedding Dress
- Simple V-Neck A-Line Satin Wedding Dress With Beaded Belt And Brush Train
- Ball Gown Tulle Lace Satin Weddig Dress With Beading
- Long-Sleeve Sheath Satin Wedding Dress With Lace Appliques Bodice And Scalloped Neckline
- V-Neck A-Line Satin Dress With Low-V Back and Pleats
- A-Line Half-Sleeve Long High Neck Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace
- A-line Sleeveless Bateau Satin Dress With Bow&Drapping
- Long Sleeve Lace and Satin A-Line Bridal Dress With Low-V Back
- V-Neck Empire Sleeveless Deep-V Back Sheath Long Satin Wedding Dress
- Ball Gown Long Jewel-Neck Illusion-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Ruching And Beading
- Floor-Length V-Neck Jeweled Satin Wedding Dress With Brush Train And V Back
- Strapless Shaped Satin Tulip Gown With Pockets
- A-Line Sleeveless Floor-Length Appliqued Scoop Satin Wedding Dress With Brush Train And Illusion Back
- Sexy Deep V-neck Deep V-back Satin Wedding Dress With Tiers
- A-Line Long Off-The-Shoulder Sleeveless Illusion Satin Dress With Cape
- Mermaid Floor-Length Spaghetti Illusion Satin Dress With Beading And Bow
- V-Neck A-line Wedding Dress With Lace Bodice and Satin Skirt
- Lace Satin Weddig Dress With Illusion Lace-Up Back
- Ball Gown Floor-Length Off-The-Shoulder Half-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace
- Mermaid Appliqued Short-Sleeve Scoop-Neck Maxi Satin Wedding Dress With Peplum
- Sheath With Exquisite Beaded Backstyle And Belt
- Sweetheart Noble Ball Gown With Court Train
- Modern V-Neck Taffeta Ball Gown With Deep-V Back
- Sweetheart A-line Dress With Flower Sash And Crisscross Rushing
- Dress With Giveaway Overall And Dropped Waist
- Dropped-Wasitline Double Off Strapped Gown With Lacy Bodice
- Bateau Floor-length Low-V Back Sheath Satin Dress With Crystal Detailing
- Trumpet Floor-Length Queen-Anne Cap-Sleeve Keyhole Satin Dress With Lace
- Graceful Bateau Neckline Sleeveless A-line Satin Gown With Deep V-back
- Queen Anne Neck Beaded Wedding Dress With Chapel Train
- Sexy Illusion Back Satin A-line Dress With Crystal Detailing
- Elegant Halter Satin Court Train Trumpet Dress With Appliques
- Satin Short Sleeve Off-The-Shoulder Dress With Pockets and Bow
- Luxurious Beaded Sweetheart Neckline Satin Long Gown With Faux Bustle
- A-Line Maxi Scoop Cap-Sleeve Deep-V-Back Satin Dress With Waist Jewellery
- Stunning Strapless Tiered Dress With Crystal Embellished Belt
- Sheath Floor-Length Sweetheart Sleeveless Corset-Back Satin Dress With Beading And Ruching
- Off-the-shoulder V-neck Crystal Decorated Sheath Dress
- Fabulous Sweetheart Neckline Satin Ball Gown With Jeweled Waist
- Ball Gown Long Bateau Half-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace
- Trumpet Floor-Length Scoop-Neck T-Shirt-Sleeve Corset-Back Lace Dress With Appliques
- A-Line Floor-Length Bateau Sleeveless Keyhole Satin Dress
- Modern Simple A Line Strapless Backless Church Bridal Gown
- Long Mermaid Sleeveless Dress With Lace Appliques
Satin Wedding Dresses
On that big day, the one you’ve been dreaming of your whole life, the formality of satin lights up a room with its own luster that looks good under any type of lighting, natural or artificial, making it a very photogenic fabric. This mesmerizing quality gives satin a sense of classiness that is missing in dresses made from cheaper materials.
Slightly heavy, yet cool enough, satin wedding dresses can be worn during any season. Satin leaves a soft and cool sensation against the skin, for both the bride and anyone who touches her. Other fabrics are known to make hissing, chaffing sounds with any movement, yet satin remains silent and stately.
Satin does have its downside; the main one being that it stains easily. Just a drop of water alone can create a stain on quality satin. And cleaning satin is an expensive undertaking. However, considering that satin wedding dresses will be worn only once, this drawback isn’t a serious concern for a bride.
It is important to understand that there are a variety of different types of satin differing in how much they weigh and how much light they reflect. Duchess satin or cathedral satin is heavier and is used for satin wedding dresses that have tight corset tops and long trains. Chameuse and crepe backed satin is more lightweight and floats around the figure.
Satin wedding dresses can be made from different fibers and are most often woven from what is called bridal satin, made from silk or polyester fibers. Silk satin has a more natural shine, drapes over the figure most elegantly, and is cooler on the body. However, it is more prone to wrinkling and creasing. Polyester satin is more difficult to wrinkle, has a heavier feel, and is more stain resistant.
Our store has a wide variety of satin dresses to choose from. With the purpose of looking for something that floats with an ethereal draping quality, silk satin would be a good choice. Want to desire a more structured dress with trains and layers? Then polyester satin is the way to go.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (180)Satin Wedding Dresses
By greta mirchel
This dress is absolutely perfect for my wedding! It looks exactly like the pictures. The fit is perfect.... I usually am a size 4 or 6 and the small size fit like a glove. Asides from the dress being perfect the quick shipping was amazing. Thank you so much for making this the easiest wedding dress shopping experience ever! I'll post photos soon after our wedding this upcoming fall.
By Alicia Pang
The dress came in good time and it was well protected by the wrapping. The material is comfortable and is exactly as shown in the pictures. Communicating with Maria and Victoria put me at ease as they are always readily available to give advice and reassurance and also helpful with the adjustments I requested to be made to the dress. Well-deserved 5 stars!
Beautifully embroidered dress! Great design, and well made. I expect to be wearing this on my wedding!
By Kim Wells
This is a great piece and the owner is kind and more thank willing to work with you.
By Party Row
It's a wonderful dress.
I love this dress. It is just as shown in the picture. No, actually more fabulous. thank you!!
By Jeff Daigle
One of the very best dressmakers I know. The fabrics are elegant, soft, and are made to flow with the designs she creates.
Kathy is special in ever way. I can't thank her enough for the communication and the service that goes along with wonderful fashion. Love this woman and her entire collection.
By Katie Stouffer
The dress is SPECTACULAR! It fits like a dream and is so comfortable. Thank you so much!
By Jessica Toltin
This website is genius because of the feature custom sizing option. I never ever found a dress that fits me so well.
This dress not only fits me great but I do not even need to wear a corset inside to look slim, the dress has sliming effect itself.
By Yoli Evans
I read lots of great reviews about this store. But now I know that all these reviews are true. This is a really great store. Very value for money service and the dress is just out of this world.
I will highly recommend this website to people I know.
Lovely classy dress, looks great and the colour is wonderful. Delivery is also very fast. Thank you very much.
By marga malarky
Totally amazed! Fit better than perfect. Had so many questions and they were so kind to answer every single one. The most stressful part of any wedding is the dress and I am happy to say that this dress was 0 problems and 0 stress! Do yourself a favor and buy from these expert tailors. Seriously, better than the bridesmaid dress I got from another shop. So much better. I'm so in love!! Thank you!
By Celia Winterhalter
By Stephanie Lumpiesz
Thank you so much for making sure I got my dress in time for my wedding. It looked and felt great!!
Alex takes the effort to walk through the dress-making process with you step-by-step, responds promptly to messages and provides great advice on which fabrics could work. Much appreciated!
By Melanie Kuzda
I got the lace dress today. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for shipping it fast and packaging it safely so it wouldn't get wet or damaged. I'm very happy. God bless.
- View more