Satin Wedding Dresses
- Floor-Length V-Neck Jeweled Satin Wedding Dress With Brush Train And V Back
- Ball Gown Long Bateau Half-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace
- Sexy Illusion Back Satin A-line Dress With Crystal Detailing
- Strapless Shaped Satin Tulip Gown With Pockets
- A-Line Floor-Length Jewel-Neck Sleeveless Low-V-Back Satin Dress With Lace Appliques And Bow
- Half Sleeve Lace Top Long Mermaid Dress with Crystal Detailing
- Mermaid Floor-Length Spaghetti Illusion Satin Dress With Beading And Bow
- Short Sleeve Sheath Satin Dress With Jewel Neckline
- Simple V-Neck A-Line Satin Wedding Dress With Beaded Belt And Brush Train
- Sheath Long Strapless Sleeveless Lace-Up Satin Dress
- Sheath Scoop-Neck Short-Sleeve Long Appliqued Lace&Satin Wedding Dress
- A-Line Half-Sleeve Long High Neck Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace
- Ball Gown Tulle Lace Satin Weddig Dress With Beading
- Magnificent V-Neck Satin Mermaid Gown With Beaded Applique Embellishment
- A-Line Floor-Length Scoop 3-4-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Appliques
- Graceful Bateau Neckline Sleeveless A-line Satin Gown With Deep V-back
- Trumpet Floor-Length Queen-Anne Cap-Sleeve Keyhole Satin Dress With Lace
- Sheath Floor-Length Sweetheart Sleeveless Corset-Back Satin Dress With Beading And Ruching
- Vintage Sheath Cap-Sleeve Lace Dress With Bow
- A-Line Floor-Length Bateau Sleeveless Keyhole Satin Dress
- Charming Ruched Bust Taffeta Trumpet Dress With Bow at Back
- Scoop Midi Jeweled Satin Wedding Dress With Illusion
- Crystal Detailing Bateau Neckline Bow Satin Backless Dress
- Lace Satin Weddig Dress With Illusion Lace-Up Back
- A-Line Maxi Scoop Cap-Sleeve Deep-V-Back Satin Dress With Waist Jewellery
- Ball Gown Long Scoop Sleeveless Deep-V-Back Satin Dress With Appliques
- A-Line Floor-Length Sweetheart Cap Satin Court Train Lace-Up Back Side Draping Dress
- Sheath With Exquisite Beaded Backstyle And Belt
- V-Neck Illusion Long Sleeve A-Line Satin Appliqued Plus Size Wedding Dress
- Bateau Floor-length Low-V Back Sheath Satin Dress With Crystal Detailing
- V-Neck A-Line Satin Dress With Low-V Back and Pleats
- Jewel-Neck Satin A-Line Gown With Illusive Lace Back And Cap Sleeves
- Ball Gown Long Strapless Sleeveless Satin Dress With Waist Jewellery
- V-Neck Long Sleeve Lace Weddig Dress With Button
- A-Line Tea-Length Scoop-Neck Short-Sleeve Tulle Wedding Dress With Flower And Illusion
- V-Neck Half Sleeve Low-V Back Tulle Wedding Dress With Sash And Appliques
- Sheath Cowl-Neck Sleeveless Satin Wedding Dress With Waist Jewellery
- Ankle-Length A-Line Ribboned V-Neck Cap Sleeve Tulle Wedding Dress
- Off-the-shoulder V-neck Crystal Decorated Sheath Dress
- Style Lacy Bodice Satin Gown With Pockets And Bow
- Gorgeous Scalloped Neck Satin A-line Gown With Lace Sleeves
- Sheath Long Jewel-Neck Illusion-Sleeve Lace-Up Satin Dress With Keyhole
- A-Line Long Off-The-Shoulder Sleeveless Illusion Satin Dress With Cape
- Tea-lengnth Long Sleeve Lace Dress With Button Zipper
- A-Line Floor-Length Scoop-Neck Sleeveless Low-V-Back Satin Dress With Beading
- Sexy V Neck sheath Sweep Train Beaded Beach Wedding Dresses
- Long V-Neck Wedding Dress With Sweep Train And V Back
- 3-4 Sleeve Satin A-Line Dress With Bateau Neckline
Satin Wedding Dresses
On that big day, the one you’ve been dreaming of your whole life, the formality of satin lights up a room with its own luster that looks good under any type of lighting, natural or artificial, making it a very photogenic fabric. This mesmerizing quality gives satin a sense of classiness that is missing in dresses made from cheaper materials.
Slightly heavy, yet cool enough, satin wedding dresses can be worn during any season. Satin leaves a soft and cool sensation against the skin, for both the bride and anyone who touches her. Other fabrics are known to make hissing, chaffing sounds with any movement, yet satin remains silent and stately.
Satin does have its downside; the main one being that it stains easily. Just a drop of water alone can create a stain on quality satin. And cleaning satin is an expensive undertaking. However, considering that satin wedding dresses will be worn only once, this drawback isn’t a serious concern for a bride.
It is important to understand that there are a variety of different types of satin differing in how much they weigh and how much light they reflect. Duchess satin or cathedral satin is heavier and is used for satin wedding dresses that have tight corset tops and long trains. Chameuse and crepe backed satin is more lightweight and floats around the figure.
Satin wedding dresses can be made from different fibers and are most often woven from what is called bridal satin, made from silk or polyester fibers. Silk satin has a more natural shine, drapes over the figure most elegantly, and is cooler on the body. However, it is more prone to wrinkling and creasing. Polyester satin is more difficult to wrinkle, has a heavier feel, and is more stain resistant.
Our store has a wide variety of satin dresses to choose from. With the purpose of looking for something that floats with an ethereal draping quality, silk satin would be a good choice. Want to desire a more structured dress with trains and layers? Then polyester satin is the way to go.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (183)Satin Wedding Dresses
By Stephanie Lumpiesz
Thank you so much for making sure I got my dress in time for my wedding. It looked and felt great!!
I loved my dress and the color was perfect exactly what I was looking for if I have one complaint it would be that the dress was to long and I
By Mara Holton
Worked with me on shipping so that it would be here for my wedding. The dress was absolutely precious, and a hit with everyone at the reception:) thank you!
Hi just came to tell that?my wedding dress is gorgeous, I served well and I loved the high quality materials you used for my dress. All the guests complimented me for my bridal dress and it is a perfect fit with my wedding theme, so thank you very much.
By C C
I absolutely love my dress!! This was my first purchase on this shop and I was a little nervous about it, but I'm so pleased. I asked for a custom size as I am very petite and it arrived exactly as I'd requested.
Email responses were quick and it also arrived a lot sooner than I expected. It was so much better value than the bridal shops on the high street!
Thank you so much :)
By Ashley N
This dress is just perfect. Even more gorgeous on!! Mary is fantastic to work with and shipping was super fast! The dress fits true to size as well. You can't go wrong! Such a great find.
By Alicia Pang
The dress came in good time and it was well protected by the wrapping. The material is comfortable and is exactly as shown in the pictures. Communicating with Maria and Victoria put me at ease as they are always readily available to give advice and reassurance and also helpful with the adjustments I requested to be made to the dress. Well-deserved 5 stars!
By Yoli Evans
I read lots of great reviews about this store. But now I know that all these reviews are true. This is a really great store. Very value for money service and the dress is just out of this world.
I will highly recommend this website to people I know.
By T's Mom
This dress with ruched bodice is versatile. It has bow pattern at the back and that makes it stand out from others. The front is so elegant with trumpet style.
By Jessica Maples
Beautiful Vintage tea-length wedding dress! Blush pink is definitely more sheer than I would like but the seller was up front about that. I ordered the dress and slip and the seller sent me the swatch for free.so sweet!
Item was just as described and fit perfectly! I love it! Only slight downside is that the length is a little long which it was my fault with measurement. But other than that which really isn't a big deal it is great :)
By Lorna Dawkins
I really could not recommend Kathy enough. I'm SO thankful I found her shop on on June Bridals.
She went above and beyond to make me my dream dress, and I couldn't recommend anyone better to make your wedding dress in the shop. She was so lovely, patient and accommodating throughout all of our communication and the process of over 100 messages, and the finished product is absolutely beautiful.
Her prices (taking into account her designs, craftsmanship and quality) are amazing!! Someone could have easily charged 5 times the amount she did to create my custom wedding dress. I would urge anyone not to hesitate in using her!
Thank you Kathy! :)
Beautifully embroidered dress! Great design, and well made. I expect to be wearing this on my wedding!
By Adrienne Warren
My dress arrived today (much earlier than expected!) and it is absolutely perfect!! I was stunned with the quality of the fabric and the lace. It is beautifully constructed and above and beyond what I even imagined or hoped for. I'm so looking forward to wearing this on my wedding day.
Mary was wonderful to work with, very prompt in her responses to messages and question--everything a bride needs to feel reassured.
I couldn't recommend it enough :)
THANK YOU, Mireia for everything. I will send you photos from the wedding day in Scotland!
This dress is so beautiful! Looks exactly as pictured, and custom made! Pleasure to communicate with. Very happy with this purchase!
I love this dress. It is just as shown in the picture. No, actually more fabulous. thank you!!
- View more