Satin Wedding Dresses
- Gorgeous Scalloped Neck Satin A-line Gown With Lace Sleeves
- Simple Sleeveless Plunging Stain Gown With Illusion Deep V-back And Lace
- Style Lacy Bodice Satin Gown With Pockets And Bow
- Mermaid V-neck Satin Sexy Wedding Gown With Train And Deep V-back
- A-Line Ball Gown Tea-Length V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Jacket Chiffon Tulle Lace Sequins Organza Satin Dress
- Modest Satin Elegant Long Sleeve Wedding Gown With Cathedral Train And Buttons
- Charming Ruched Bust Taffeta Trumpet Dress With Bow at Back
- Jewel-Neck Satin A-Line Gown With Illusive Lace Back And Cap Sleeves
- Sheath Long Scoop Illusion-Sleeve Keyhole Lace Satin Dress With Bow
- Long V-Neck Wedding Dress With Sweep Train And V Back
- V-Neck Empire Sleeveless Deep-V Back Sheath Long Satin Wedding Dress
- Maxi V-Neck Long Sleeve Beading Sweep Train Lace Satin Dress
- Sheath Long Strapless Sleeveless Lace-Up Satin Dress
- Impressive Mermaid/Trumpet Short Sleeve Bridal Gown With Cathedral Train
- Satin Plunging V-neck A-line Wedding Dress With Open Back
- Square A-line High-low Short Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress with Zipper Back
- Off-the-shoulder V-neck Crystal Decorated Sheath Dress
- Bateau Floor-length Low-V Back Sheath Satin Dress With Crystal Detailing
- Sexy Plunging Spaghetti Lace Bridal Gown With Cathedral Train
- 3-4 Sleeve Satin A-Line Dress With Bateau Neckline
- Pencil Bateau-Neck Short Short-Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- A-Line Floor-Length Off-The-Shoulder T-Shirt-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace Appliques And Ruffles
- Floor-Length V-Neck Jeweled Satin Wedding Dress With Brush Train And V Back
- A-Line Long Sleeve Tulle Button Wedding Dress
- Long Sleeve Lace and Satin Dress With Queen Anne Neckline
- Deep V-Neck A-Line Dress With Spaghetti Straps Brush Train
- Ball Gown Long Scoop Sleeveless Deep-V-Back Satin Dress With Appliques
- Sheath Floor-Length Sweetheart Sleeveless Corset-Back Satin Dress With Beading And Ruching
- A-Line Floor-Length Bateau-Neck Cap-Sleeve Zipper Satin Dress With Appliques And Beading
- Half Sleeve Lace Top Long Mermaid Dress with Crystal Detailing
- Ball Gown Long Bateau Half-Sleeve Illusion Satin Dress With Lace
- Lace Top Long Sleeve Floor Length Satin Applique Dress
- V-Neck Draping Satin Wedding Dress With Pleated Bodice And Brush Train
- Satin Short Sleeve Off-The-Shoulder Dress With Pockets and Bow
- Bateau Long Short-Sleeve Appliqued Satin Wedding Dress
- Plus Size Off Shoulder Lace Up Bridal Gown With Crystal Empire Waist
- A-Line Knee-Length Bowed Short-Sleeve Satin Wedding Dress
- Sheath High-Neck Long Sleeveless Appliqued Wedding Dress With Beading
- A-Line Tea-Length High Neck Sleeveless Satin Wedding Dress With Illusion
- Scoop-Neck Lace 3/4 Length Sleeve A-Line Satin Wedding Dress With Corset Back
- Sheath Cowl-Neck Sleeveless Satin Wedding Dress With Waist Jewellery
- Long Satin Sleeveless Dress With Lace Bodice
- Mermaid V-neck Sleeveless Gown With Buttons And Open Back
- V-Neck A-Line Pleated Bridal Gown With Low-V Back And Brush Train
- Casual Satin and Lace Sheath Spaghetti Bridal Gown
- High-low Bateau Sleeveless Illusion Back Satin Dress With Bow
- Sleeveless Satin Angelic Ball Gown With Bow Sash
- A-Line Sleeveless Floor-Length Appliqued Jewel-Neck Satin Wedding Dress
Satin Wedding Dresses
On that big day, the one you’ve been dreaming of your whole life, the formality of satin lights up a room with its own luster that looks good under any type of lighting, natural or artificial, making it a very photogenic fabric. This mesmerizing quality gives satin a sense of classiness that is missing in dresses made from cheaper materials.
Slightly heavy, yet cool enough, satin wedding dresses can be worn during any season. Satin leaves a soft and cool sensation against the skin, for both the bride and anyone who touches her. Other fabrics are known to make hissing, chaffing sounds with any movement, yet satin remains silent and stately.
Satin does have its downside; the main one being that it stains easily. Just a drop of water alone can create a stain on quality satin. And cleaning satin is an expensive undertaking. However, considering that satin wedding dresses will be worn only once, this drawback isn’t a serious concern for a bride.
It is important to understand that there are a variety of different types of satin differing in how much they weigh and how much light they reflect. Duchess satin or cathedral satin is heavier and is used for satin wedding dresses that have tight corset tops and long trains. Chameuse and crepe backed satin is more lightweight and floats around the figure.
Satin wedding dresses can be made from different fibers and are most often woven from what is called bridal satin, made from silk or polyester fibers. Silk satin has a more natural shine, drapes over the figure most elegantly, and is cooler on the body. However, it is more prone to wrinkling and creasing. Polyester satin is more difficult to wrinkle, has a heavier feel, and is more stain resistant.
Our store has a wide variety of satin dresses to choose from. With the purpose of looking for something that floats with an ethereal draping quality, silk satin would be a good choice. Want to desire a more structured dress with trains and layers? Then polyester satin is the way to go.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (183)Satin Wedding Dresses
Lovely classy dress, looks great and the colour is wonderful. Delivery is also very fast. Thank you very much.
By Allison DEmmyrjian
Cindy is an absolutely incredible designer! She is so sweet and so attentive to detail. She emailed me several times to ask me for measurements and was so understanding when I told her I was losing weight, so I wanted to be able to adjust the dress later if I needed to. She literally sewed the dress so that I would be able to adjust it as I lose weight. And the dress looks AMAZING. When I got it, I put it on, twirled around...I couldn't believe how wonderful it looked. Exactly like the photo. She is so talented and I'm so grateful she agreed to make this dress for me. I'm going to have her make another dress for me later this summer. THANKS CHARLENE!!!
Hi just came to tell that?my wedding dress is gorgeous, I served well and I loved the high quality materials you used for my dress. All the guests complimented me for my bridal dress and it is a perfect fit with my wedding theme, so thank you very much.
I love this dress. It is just as shown in the picture. No, actually more fabulous. thank you!!
By greta mirchel
This dress is absolutely perfect for my wedding! It looks exactly like the pictures. The fit is perfect.... I usually am a size 4 or 6 and the small size fit like a glove. Asides from the dress being perfect the quick shipping was amazing. Thank you so much for making this the easiest wedding dress shopping experience ever! I'll post photos soon after our wedding this upcoming fall.
By marga malarky
Totally amazed! Fit better than perfect. Had so many questions and they were so kind to answer every single one. The most stressful part of any wedding is the dress and I am happy to say that this dress was 0 problems and 0 stress! Do yourself a favor and buy from these expert tailors. Seriously, better than the bridesmaid dress I got from another shop. So much better. I'm so in love!! Thank you!
By Yoli Evans
I read lots of great reviews about this store. But now I know that all these reviews are true. This is a really great store. Very value for money service and the dress is just out of this world.
I will highly recommend this website to people I know.
Thanks Mary! The dress is beautiful, exactly what i wanted! It will make my wedding day that much more magical! You are truly talented. Thank you for everything and Cheers!
Alex takes the effort to walk through the dress-making process with you step-by-step, responds promptly to messages and provides great advice on which fabrics could work. Much appreciated!
By C C
I absolutely love my dress!! This was my first purchase on this shop and I was a little nervous about it, but I'm so pleased. I asked for a custom size as I am very petite and it arrived exactly as I'd requested.
Email responses were quick and it also arrived a lot sooner than I expected. It was so much better value than the bridal shops on the high street!
Thank you so much :)
By Kim Wells
This is a great piece and the owner is kind and more thank willing to work with you.
By Jeff Daigle
One of the very best dressmakers I know. The fabrics are elegant, soft, and are made to flow with the designs she creates.
Kathy is special in ever way. I can't thank her enough for the communication and the service that goes along with wonderful fashion. Love this woman and her entire collection.
By Stephanie Lumpiesz
Thank you so much for making sure I got my dress in time for my wedding. It looked and felt great!!
By T's Mom
This dress with ruched bodice is versatile. It has bow pattern at the back and that makes it stand out from others. The front is so elegant with trumpet style.
By Adrienne Warren
My dress arrived today (much earlier than expected!) and it is absolutely perfect!! I was stunned with the quality of the fabric and the lace. It is beautifully constructed and above and beyond what I even imagined or hoped for. I'm so looking forward to wearing this on my wedding day.
Mary was wonderful to work with, very prompt in her responses to messages and question--everything a bride needs to feel reassured.
I couldn't recommend it enough :)
THANK YOU, Mireia for everything. I will send you photos from the wedding day in Scotland!
By Alicia Pang
The dress came in good time and it was well protected by the wrapping. The material is comfortable and is exactly as shown in the pictures. Communicating with Maria and Victoria put me at ease as they are always readily available to give advice and reassurance and also helpful with the adjustments I requested to be made to the dress. Well-deserved 5 stars!
- View more